If you’ve ever needed to have a root canal, you’ve probably wanted to make sure that the process was going to be as gentle and efficient as possible. Our office makes that a reality for patients in Hudson, FL.
Dr. Khan has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education and has over 30 years of experience in root canal procedures.
Do I Need a Root Canal?
When would a tooth need to be treated endodontically? Here are a few examples:
- There is an abscess along the gumlines, indicating an infected nerve
- Enamel coloration is gradually darkening in one tooth, due to a history of accident or trauma
- Your tooth exhibits signs of a cracked root
- Large decaying areas that extend into the nerve chamber are present
- What to Expect with a Root Canal
Once the diseased nerve tissues are removed, the tooth will be sanitized and filled to prevent reinfection. A porcelain crown will be recommended to maintain everyday function as well as aesthetics.
For gentle root canal treatments in Hudson, FL, call us today or request an appointment.